Members of SAP Community Network rely on it to make connections with peers, experts and SAP employees who can help them get more from their SAP interactions. Hear what excites them MAKING CONNECTIONS on SCN:
” Having SCN as a community platform is a fantastic place to learn and to engage with people who are working with SAP and related technologies. “
– Kevin Grove, Sr SAP Basis Administrator, GenOn
” SCN is the glue that brings people from the SAP ecosystem together. “
– Tobias Hofmann, Solution Architect for Sybase Unwired Platform, Vale
” Whether you are new to SAP or a seasoned consultant,no man is an island YOU NEED SCN!! “
– Zimkhita Buwa, Independent SAP BI/Strategy Management Consultant
– Natascha Thomson, B2B Social Media Marketing Consultant, Owner & Founder, MarketingXLerator
– Richard Hirsch, Senior Consultant, Atos International
” Students are using the SAP SCN forum to interact with real-life consultants and business users. Not only do the students learn more about the technology and techniques, but they also learn how to solve problems, and, most importantly, develop and broaden their network.”
– Pierre-Majorique Leger, Professor, HEC Montreal
– Hendrik Neumann, Head of CRM Devision at evivax IT Consulting GmbH
” I have gotten to know many people that I am proud to call friends now, which has enriched my professional and personal life.“
– Frank Koehntopp, Product Security Goverance, SAP
Join SAP Community Network Now!
Check out Member Testimonial Library for all great blogs.