Webinar – Globalization in the High Tech world – assure flexible and secured access to SAP data
High Tech companies are global in a various ways.
Beside of worldwide customers, partners and suppliers, there are various functions of the company that span across multiple countries and continents.
Considering critical SAP data, this requires to:
- Protect IP in collaborative engineering and supply chains processes
- Allow Data Security – by managing access rights for privileged users, ensure SAP data segregation and minimizing SAP data contamination or even data loss
- Comply with export regulations as ITAR, EAR, BAFA, UK ECA etc.
But as business globalize, they need to provide flexible access to critical SAP data in order to support agile business collaboration processes and greater mobility.
The drive towards shared services consolidation and global deployments only exacerbates the problem.
Critical data is now open to a potentially global user base internal and external.
These challenges can be addressed by information risk management solutions.
To learn how information risk management can help to :
- Accelerate adoption of Global Consolidation
- Enable Secure Collaboration with external parties
- Improve Governance and Compliance programs
- Enhance Data and IP Security
Join the Webinars from SAP and NextLabs, which are intended for Compliance, Business and IT professionals.
Two sessions are available:
- 7th November, 2012 at 8am pacific time/11 am eastern – Link to register
- 15th November, 2012 at 8am pacific time/11 am eastern – Link to register