Make sure you attend! Kevin McManus will also be speaking.
SAP BusinessObjects customers have a powerful reporting platform for creating reporting services that web and mobile app can tap into. Leading edge companies can use thetechnique of an enterprise reporting bus to integrate WebI and Crystal Reports directly into the applications that end users need to report on. Theflexibility of the universe and reports to connect to data sources make it an excellent choice for connecting users to their data, no matter whichapplication they are using.
Registration is now open for the ASUG Texas Statewide Meeting on
November 16, 2012. Register today and attend this meeting, featuring
seven tracks, and over 44 presenters.
– Analytics, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP BW
– Emerging Technologies – SAP HANA(R), Mobility, EIM, and Cloud
– ECC-EP6, Upgrads, HR/HCM, PI, Logistics, and Transportation
– Technical – Security, Solution Manager, Archiving, Virtualization, Refresh/Upgrades, Landscape Maint
– Business Side Support – Documentation, Training, Super Users, Master Data Teams