“Do you want to run better in weeks?” We’ve asked this question at our SAPPHIRENOW events in Orlando and China. I will admit, this is a leading question – we ask this question because we know the answer will be “yes, of course, who wouldn’t?” and then we like to talk about our SAP Rapid Deployment solutions.
If you’re planning on going to SAPPHIRENOW Madrid (November 13 -16), chances are you’re going to meet and hear from a lot of customers and SAP executives about SAP Rapid Deployment solutions. Why are people so passionate and eager to talk about them? Because they really work! Check out these facts:
- Customers usually go live within 12 weeks, but often even sooner
- Over 1,800 packages sold since introduction in September 2010
- 20% of customers are buying more than one package
- Approximately one-third of all live SAP HANA projects begin with a rapid-deployment solution
But don’t just take our word for it. At SAPPHIRENOW Madrid, you’ll get to hear directly from customers like Lexmark and OCME throughout the different campuses. Be sure to visit the SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions Lounge to find out about all of the rapid-deployment related sessions and activities going on throughout the event.
If hearing about SAP Rapid Deployment solutions from other customers still just isn’t enough – we’ll be doing a LIVE installation of a rapid-deployment solution in our lounge – no joke! Come see for yourself!
Be sure to follow us @SAPRDS to get the most up to date information and breaking news for SAPPHIRENOW and hope to see you in Madrid or online for the virtual SAPPHIRENOW event.
For more blogs about SAP Rapid Deployment solutions at SAPPHIRENOW Madrid, check these out:
- Dear Undecided Mobility Customer…
- SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions at the Analytics Campus: SAPPHIRENOW 2012
- From SRM to Full Shopping Cart in 60 minutes – Live Procurement Demo at SAPPHIRENOW
- Does SAP make rapid-deployment solution for the Cloud?
- SAP HANA + SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions = Greatness
- Who wants to play Soccer (aka Football) at SAPPHIRENOW Madrid?
About the author: Sarah has been in IT for 13 years in different capacities for IBM, Microsoft and most recently SAP as a proud Marketing Director for SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions