SCN Moderator and Space Editors Meetup at SAP TechEd 2012 Madrid
Following Vegas Moderator Meetup success, Madrid is another opportunity for the SCN team, Moderators, Space Editors and SCN members in general to gather around and talk about our community. It is a chance for you to bring your expertise and opinions to the table and let us know what we are doing well (or not) and help us keep raising the quality bar.
To make this possible the SCN team has arranged an ‘Expert Networking Session’:
EXP181 – SCN Moderator Meetup (make sure to add to your Agenda)
Lounge 3. Thursday, November 15 at 9:00 am
The session will follow the format/content already set out by Henrique Pinto as an open discussion:
· Sharing best practices and ideas around moderation
· Sharing best practices for the new SCN
· How can the SCN team make moderator lives easier?
· How can space teams work more effectively together?
· Moderation role – facilitation or moderation?
· Gamification / Points system
We will also have Jeanne Carboni to walk us through the latest SCN platform updates.
If you would like to add any additional topics to the lineup, please do let us know by submitting your proposal as a comment to this blog.
See you all in Madrid! / Nos vemos en Madrid!