SCN at SAP TechEd Madrid
Now that I’ve had a chance to catch my breath after an exciting week in Las Vegas and a hurricane at home, I’m thrilled to share some of the plans that we have for SAP TechEd Madrid!
First, the Clubhouse.
For those who remember the Clubhouse of the past, we think you will be pleased with the new and improved Clubhouse. This is the place where you can go to meet other Community members, Mentors, SCN team members, and others. Here are the highlights:
- A free photo shoot where you can get an updated profile picture to use in SCN and other social media sites.
- Support for your SCN questions, access to mobile SCN, and assistance to upload your profiles at the SCN booth.
- Best practices to maximize your online brand and reputation at the Social Media booth.
- Experts available for one-on-one deep dives on specific topics.
- Complimentary gourmet coffee.
SCN team members will host a number of sessions at the Networking Lounge. Please add these to your agenda and come participate in the discussions.
- Reputation and Gamification of SCN – Session 1 with Jeanne Carboni and Session 2 with Mark Marcus
- Practicing Empathy in Design Thinking – Session 1 and Session 2, both with Marilyn Pratt
- Diversifying the SAP Community Network – with Mark Marcus
- Moderator / Space Editor Meetup – with Juan Reyes and Jeanne Carboni
I’m looking forward to meeting you face-to-face if you will be attending! Please let me know if you have any additional topics or questions you would like to have addressed, and stop by the Clubhouse for some dialogue on your topics of interest!