Influence SAP PLM Web UI Usability with Customer Connection
as part of our goal to improve the user experience of SAP PLM 7 within our 7.0, 7.01 and 7.02 installed base, the PLM 7 Web UI Customer Conection project was launched on October 23rd with ASUG (further kick-offs for other countries already planned).
With this Customer Connection project, we are looking at improving usability of the UI especially in the areas of Search, Object handling, Engineering Record processing, and Guided Structure Synchronization.
Here is where you can contribute: https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/community/ideas/cc/plm7__webui (access restricted).
- User needs specific access rights to see the private Customer Connection Space
- Reuse of existing S-User from Service Marketplace; keep S-User ID and password at hand
Register and activate your User Profile (once):
- Register on the SAP Community Network with your
S-User ID (http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/register)
- Open the Idea Place, press the login button and enter your
S-User ID and password
- Please send your e-mail address combined with S-User ID and name of your
SAP User Group to email@example.com
- After the final confirmation by SAP you can access the
Customer Connection space (https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/community/ideas/cc)
- Start User Registration for Idea Place
- Create and submit improvement request in the Idea Place: PLM7 Web User Interface
- Subscribe, vote and comment on improvement requests posted in Customer Connection Idea Place (in specific space for Focus Topic PLM7 Web User Interface)
- Promote your idea at the Speakers’ Corner sessions
- Participate at Speakers’ Corner sessions and Final Call
Looking forward to see your contributions!