This Document may helpful to creating own functional reports with out ABAP’s help by using Quick Viewer.
SAP Menu–>Tools–>ABAP workbench–>Utilities–>Quick Viewer(SQVI)
- Enter the Name starting with
“Z”(for our identification purpose) and click on creation button.
- A POPUP screen will appear than
select the “Table Join”( As shown below screen shot) option in data source
field and enter.
3 .Goto Menu bar Edit–>Insert table
4. Enter the initial table name “MARA” and again click on insert table and enter the name “MARC”.
6. Please remove the non required join between the tables(then only we can get the results).
7. Please click on back in menu
8. Please click on Basic mode button for selecting the layout (As shown below
9. Please select the initial required fields (input fields in initial screen) in selection fields tab(As shown below screen shot).
10. Please select the required fields for report ( output fields ) in List field selection tab(As shown below screen shot).
11. Goto menu bar Quick viewer–>check
12. Goto menu bar Quick viewer –>Execute
13. You will see the selection fields as shown in below screen shot.
14. Enter the Material number and/or plant and/or material type / without entering anything .
15. Click on Execute.
Creating T.code based on Quick viewer
- Enter the T.code SE93.
2. Enter the creating T.code name with “Z”(for our identification purpose) and click on creation button.
3. Enter the short text and select the radio button for program and selection screen (report transaction)as shown above screen shot.
4. Enter the Program field.
5. We can take the Program name from Quick viewer screen main menu bar
Quick viewer–> Additional functions–>Display report name (as shown a screen shot).
6.Copy the program name and past in Program filed in T.code creation field.
7. Save the transaction .