What is 3d visualization doing in business?
We all have come to appreciate the advances of 3d technologies in the movies – but what is 3d doing in the business world?
High tech manufacturing environments are complex and it is difficult to navigate the interdependencies between product, manufacturing and business information. When 3d-visualization tools are connected to business data, they not only accelerate the decision making and execution process, but materially
change the interaction. As a result of breaking down the barriers between business and product information, consistency in work processes can be achieved,
while at the same time increasing the quality in product development, manufacturing and service. 3d visualization connected to real-time business information plays a critical role in the factory of the future.
Experience for yourself what 3d visualization is capable of and visit us at SAPPHIRE in Madrid where you can see a virtual version of the Future Factory showcasing the entire manufacturing life-cycle. The animation mimics the actual physical factory and brings each step in the manufacturing cycle to life in a highly interactive way.
Look out for the following sessions at SAPPHIRE Now in Madrid (November 13th – 16th):
- Visualize Your Enterprise with 3-D Views of Business Information
In the SAP Demo Theater on Nov 13th at 11:00-11:30AM and Nov 14th at 4:00-4:30PM
- Use Visualization Technologies in R&D, Engineering, and Manufacturing
At the Micro forum discussion on Nov 15th at 1:00-2:00PM
- Experience live demos (at the Discrete Manufacturing & R&D Engineering demo station) that leverage HANA, Analytics and Rapid Deployment solutions:
- Create a Visual Enterprise
- Boost productivity with 3-D work instruction
- Connect 3-D data with business information
- And see how Roechling Automotive is streamlining their R&D and Share 3-D Business Data in Real Time:
In the Theater presentation on Nov 13th from 4:30-5:00PM
SAPPHIRE NOW is coming up in less than 2 weeks – Get a head start with the Agenda Builder and establish your personal agenda for the event.
You can find additional information here: http://www.sapphirenowsapteched.com/sapphirenow/overview.aspx
We look forward to seeing you in Madrid!