SAP Value Prototyping / Center of Excellence has often been called a technology forerunner, offering a one-stop service to handle the toughest customer challenges. The Center of Excellence provides the customer rapid, tangible proof that SAP products and solutions can exceed requirements. Over the last 12 months, Value Prototyping’s approach successfully accelerated over 100 HANA projects, working closely with customers and SAP experts to ensure solution readiness.
During a recent HANA proof-of-concept, the team helped an SAP customer speed up analytical reports on premise & on device, and helped load data sourcing from both SAP and non-SAP sources. The Value Prototyping team successfully demonstrated how SAP HANA would deliver the benefits sought by providing scoping, architectural design, project planning, system hosting, and consulting.
Learn more by watching a video from TechEd in which Ralf Lindenlaub from SAP Value Prototyping Cloud Solution Services discusses how you can leverage Value Prototyping services to test-drive SAP HANA.
Join the team in Madrid at TECHED and SAPPHIRE to hear from expert Ralf Lindenlaub, VP Cloud Solution Services, as he provides an overview on Value Prototyping and how our services can help you jump start even the toughest projects, and rapidly facilitate solution success.
TEC114: Simple and fast SAP software deployments as Virtual Appliances
Speakers: Markus Winter, Chief Product Owner and Ralf Lindenlaub, VP Cloud Solution Services
Wednesday, 03:45 p.m. – 04:45 p.m.
PC6263: Run SAP Software in the Cloud with NetApp and SAP
Speakers: NetApp tbd, Ralf Lindenlaub, VP Cloud Solution Services
Wednesday,12:00 p.m. – 12:45 p.m.
You can also visit our networking lounge sessions to learn more.
- EXP094: New Perspectives: Running SAP on Public Cloud Resources; Tue. 02:30 p.m. – 03:00 p.m.; Kiril Kirov
- EXP047: Technical Deep-dive on SAP Virtual Appliances; Tue. 04:00 p.m. – 04:30 p.m.; Ralf Lindenlaub
- EXP074: Fast-Track SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions with a Cloud-Based Quick Start; Tue. 05:00 p.m. – 05:30 p.m.; Ralf Lindenlaub, Martin Hirtle
- EXP182: Multinode HANA Appliance, Tue. 06:00 p.m. – 06:30 p.m.; Ralf Lindenlaub
- EXP028: SAP HANA – Recent PoC Technical Findings, Wed. 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.; Ralf Lindenlaub
- EXP107: Value Prototyping Transforming Vision to Reality, Wed. 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.; Ralf Lindenlaub, Martin Hirtle
Stay in the conversation by following SAP Services on SCN.
Find all blogs related to this topic here.