Add Chocolate, Mix in Oil, Stir Vigorously: What’s Cooking at the SAPPHIRE NOW Industries Campus
Susan Rafizadeh, Director of Solution Marketing for Sustainability in EMEA+DACH, has been cooking up quite the stellar line-up of customers to present or participate in activities at the Industries and Line of Business campus at SAPPHIRE NOW Madrid. After connecting with her speakers virtually for months to perfect the recipes for a successful program, she is visibly enthused by the prospect of meeting some of them in person for the first time.
In this short video, she offers a glimpse into the great roster of customers who will be presenting, drawn from several countries across EMEA and representing several key industries.
To whet your appetite, dip into this tasty sampler of some of the customers who will be on hand:
- Alliander (Utilities)
- Empresa de Desenvolvimento e Infra-Estruturas do Alqueva S.A. (Utilities)
- Solvay (Chemicals)
- Clariant (Chemicals)
- Ferrero (Chocolate) *Ok, so maybe chocolate isn’t an industry unto itself…but it in my opinion it sure oughta be! 😉
Must-see sessions include:
- Digital Oilfield & Mining – Interactive Microforum, Tuesday, Nov.13 at 3:00-3:45 pm
- Address the Needs of a New Era in Energy – Interactive Microforum, Wednesday, Nov.14 at 4:00 PM-4:45 pm
- 3-Dimensional Visual Enterprise for Mining, Oil and Gas industries – an impressive demo will be shown in the test drive area and in the demo theater on Thursday, Nov.15 at 5:30-5:50 pm
To satisfy your need for a quick (albeit virtual) chocolate fix, gaze upon the tasty morsels easing down this conveyer belt. But if its more session details you’re after, check out the Energy, Resources, and Sustainability agenda on the SAPPHIRE NOW site.
Chocolate might not be an industry, but it is definitely an art! Having energy-efficient chocolate means there's no calories, right? 😉