The following prerequisites must be fulfilled before the IS business content can be adopted in a customer landscape:
- An Information Steward software environment in which the content can be deployed has been fully installed.
- Users have access to the IS system with appropriate authorization. The following access is particularly important:
- Access to the SAP Business Objects Enterprise (BOE) Central Management Control (CMC) with authorization to create and update source system connections. If users of business content have only restricted access, these one-time connections can also be created by the system administrator responsible.
- Access to the Information Steward workbench for deploying, enhancing, and updating IS business content. It is expected that this type of access has been provided to non-technical or business users and is not restricted to technical users.
- A compatible version of Adobe Flash player is available.
- A compatible version of Internet Explorer or other compatible browser is available.