This blog is a continuation to my last blog – “New FPM Application Creation Tool in 7.31”. In this blog I would like to emphasize the new features in the “Configuration Editor” in 7.31.
On creating the Application using the FPM Application Creation Tool, you would be provided with two options – Launch the Configuration editor” and “Execute Application”.
I went ahead clicking on “Launch Configuration Editor” and as expected, I see the new beautiful Component Configuration Editor –
Went ahead maintaining my UIBB details(with my custom WD component details) –
Went ahead testing my newly created WD Application using –
Just to emphasize the new features in the Configuration editor –
- The General Settings is now maintained as a tab.
Additional FPM Settings can be maintained in –
- New tab came in for “Navigation” which displays the variants info
- The Preview Tab allows the user to visualize the application –
- The Configuration Editor is more organized by representing information using the tabs – Object Instance Schema, Toolbar Schema and Wire Schema –
- The attributes can be maintained in the “Attributes” window –
Finally my first impression is “The new ACT and Configuration Editor” are looking really good and more organized.