How on Earth can Las Vegas be connected with Madrid? Aside from a really long flight … I have a collection of social media survival blogs that I developed to support the social media experience at SAP TechEd Las Vegas! Although they were written for that event, they really are evergreen and can help drive your SAP TechEd Madrid experience!
The seven blog posts focus on the before, during and after the event experience and have so generated close to 60,000 views in three weeks. This content is evergreen and can be applied for all SAP big events. The blog topics covered are:
- How to leverage social media ambassadors –> http://scn.sap.com/community/events/teched/blog/2012/09/18/how-to-leverage-social-media-ambassadors-experts-at-saps-teched-las-vegas
- What social media tools to use while you are at the event –> http://scn.sap.com/community/events/teched/blog/2012/10/01/5-key-tools-you-need-on-your-social-media-utility-belt-at-sap-teched-las-vegas
- How to continue the conversation after the event with social media –> http://scn.sap.com/community/events/teched/blog/2012/10/19/10-ways-to-sapteched–it–forward-when-the-event-is-over
- Overview of the social media hub–> http://scn.sap.com/community/events/teched/blog/2012/10/17/whats-the-sapteched-las-vegas-social-media-hubs-mission
- How to get your YouTube video viewed by more people -> http://scn.sap.com/community/events/teched/blog/2012/10/15/youtube-advice–getting-your-sapteched-las-vegas-video-viewed
- How to spruce up your social media profiles before the event –> http://scn.sap.com/community/events/teched/blog/2012/10/13/socialmedia-check-up–make-that-great-impression-at-sapteched-las-vegas
- How to create social media content while attending SapphireNow –> http://scn.sap.com/community/events/teched/blog/2012/10/03/oppa-gangnam-style-social-media-content-creation-at-sapteched-las-vegas
I hope that you enjoy these blog posts and find them useful!
I am happy to answer any questions via firstname.lastname@example.org or @GerryMoran.
Have a great show and please give me a rating if you found this post or my other posts useful!
Director, NA Social Media Marketing