Note: SAP HANA Cloud Portal and SAP HANA Cloud Platform, portal service are outdated names. They were rebranded to SAP Cloud Portal Portal starting March 2017.
Register for a free and unlimited portal service trial with your SAP ID or SCN credentials.
- In your browser go to https://account.hanatrial.ondemand.com/
- Click Register.
- Fill in the form, then scroll to the end of the license agreement and select the checkbox.
- Click Register. You will receive an email notification.
- In the email click the link to activate your account.
- Click Continue, A message appears with your trial account name.
- Click OK to continue to your account page.
- On your account page, in the navigation panel at the left, click Services.
- On the portal service, click on Enable.
- Once the service enabled, click on Go to Service to access the portal.
Getting Started with the Trial
In your new trial account you will find new engaging sample sites available for free to all users. These sample sites designed to give you a jump start on your first steps in setting up a site using portal service. All sites were created based on the out-of-the-box content provided with portal service, therefore you can now easily customize their content and branding for a wide range of scenarios.
Featured Scenarios powered by Portal Service
To learn more, discuss with us and find links to our product materials, you may visit the Cloud Portal community.
You may also find us at the @Portal_SAP twitter account or the #cloudportal hash tag.