Name: Best Practices for SAP Predictive Analysis with SAP and IBM
Date & Time: OCT 24, 2012 8:00 AM PST
- Charles Gadalla , Director, Advanced Analytics Solution Management, SAP
- Gagan Reen, Lab for SAP Solutions Leader, IBM
Many companies are searching for ways to leverage the multitude of external social media data as well as internal campaign data to make informed critical business decisions. Managers and employees need tools to identify trends and relationships between the available data and sales in real time.
The Lab for SAP Solutions at IBM has partnered with SAP to show how a company can now use SAP Predictive Analysis to easily design predictive models that are relevant to its specific business needs and goals, visualize data from internal and external sources, and share insights immediately
In this live Webcast, learn how to:
- Detect complex patterns in data and uncover hidden business risks and opportunities while mitigating risks
- Empower employees to focus more on innovation by fully automating many day-to-day decisions
- Established a standardized view of information for users at all levels of the company
- Improve company revenue with the ability to rapidly visualize, analyze and share insights across the organization
This SCN webcast is open to everyone so register today.