A big challenge in high tech manufacturing environments is to navigate the interdependencies between product, manufacturing and complex business information. The transformation from a process-centric solution to a user-centric solution for all product and asset intensive businesses opens exciting new opportunities. When 3d-visualization tools are connected to business data, they not only accelerate the decision making and execution process, but materially change the interaction. As a result of breaking down the barriers between business and product information, consistency in work processes can be achieved, while at the same time increasing the quality in product development, manufacturing and service. 3d visualization connected to real-time business information plays a critical role in the factory of the future.
Experience for yourself what 3d visualization is capable of and visit us at SAPPHIRE in Madrid where you can see a virtual version of the Future Factory showcasing the entire manufacturing life-cycle. The animation mimics the actual physical factory and brings each step in the manufacturing cycle to life in a highly interactive way.
Look out for the following sessions at SAPPHIRE Now in Madrid (November 13th – 16th):
- Visualize Your Enterprise with 3-D Views of Business Information
In the SAP Demo Theater on Nov 13th at 11:00-11:30AM and Nov 14th at 4:00-4:30PM
- Use Visualization Technologies in R&D, Engineering, and Manufacturing
At the Micro forum discussion on Nov 15th at 1:00-2:00PM
- Experience live demos leveraging HANA, Analytics and Rapid Deployment solutions that enable you to
- Create a Visual Enterprise
- Boost productivity with 3-D work instruction
- Connect 3-D data with business information
At the Discrete Manufacturing & R&D Engineering demo station
- And see how Roechling Automotive is streamlining their R&D and Share 3-D Business Data in Real Time
In the Theater presentation on Nov 13th at 4:30-5:00PM
SAPPHIRE NOW is coming up in 3 weeks – Get a head start with the Agenda Builder and establish your personal agenda for the event.
You can find additional information here: http://www.sapphirenowsapteched.com/sapphirenow/overview.aspx
We look forward to seeing you in Madrid!