1. Explore 5 interactive learning campuses covering all SAP solutions:
- Analytics Campus
- Cloud Campus
- Database & Technology Campus
- Industries & Lines of Business Campus
- Mobile Campus
2. Jamon Iberico & Riojas
3. Learn how to truly visualize your enterprise with 3-D views of business information. See first-hand how 3-D visualization in product development, manufacturing, and service helps ensure consistency in work processes while dramatically increasing quality and productivity.
4. With over 100 exhibitors on site, you’ll have the benefit of consulting face-to-face with SAP technology, support, software, services, hosting, industry, and content experts. The entire SAP ecosystem will be available to answer your questions and provide the inspiration for you to run better.
5. El Prado Museum, Retiro Park, & Plaza de Independencia
6. Discover how to use integrated manufacturing and engineering solutions to efficiently run global and sustainable operations while examining software that helps synchronize product structures after any change in the product development process for a seamless hand-over to manufacturing.
7. Explore how to make dramatic business improvements using proven best practices with insight into historic data and key metrics from more than 10,000 sample companies.
8. Hear how SAP customers are using a combination of ERP, Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence, as well as Manufacturing Execution applications to create innovative and powerful, lean manufacturing environments.
9. Take advantage of product configuration analysis powered by SAP HANA to see how SAP’s variant configurator can increase forecast accuracy, decrease customer lead time, and increase promise date attainment. Discover how to save costs and increase product modularization while improving information exchange between customers, sales, engineering, and production.
Not convinced yet? Visit http://www.sapphirenowsapteched.com/ to discover even more reasons to attend.