Find BADI Linked to Transaction
The following steps will allow you to simply find a BADI that is linked to an SAP transaction code.
1. Execute transaction SE37 or SE80 and find function module ‘SXV_GET_CLIF_BY_NAME’.
2. Insert a breakpoint in it.
3. Now go to the SAP transaction you want to find a BADI in.
4. When you execute it, it will stop at the above function module.
5. Look at the value of field NEW_NAME.
6. This will provide you with the name of the BADI that is available in your SAP transaction code.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.