Today is a fun day with customer interview and showing many interesting demos besides offering other sessions.
My colleague Mustafa interviewed one of the NetWeaver Gateway reference customers – CIO Kathy Gates from University of Mississippi. Watch the 8 min. video recording to learn about their state of art application offerings to students and facility members.
They developed 3 very interesting apps using NetWeaver Gateway technology:
- iPad app for regional admission consular to search for student’s record on the road
- External facing iPad app for students and facility members with 360 view about campus activities, directory of facility members, building & room info…
3. App to track student’s attendance records
Their iOS developer without SAP experience was able to easily develop the iPad UI and connect to the SAP backend to retrieve the necessary information. Kathy was very pleased with the high quality of NetWeaver Gateway software.
In the demo area we showed several interactive mobile apps. Here are some highlights:
- iPad app showing social sentiment for the products with alert triggering powered by Hana in the cloud. You can analyze the historical sentiment trend, regional sentiment map, co-relation to CRM service orders…
2. iFieldManager mobile app shows you the customers near you that you can filter and plan for a spot visit. It is also well connected to StreamWork for posting your interaction notes with customers.
3. Want to approve a purchase order or leave request on the go? Our task manager iPad app can manage it real time
Definitely go and check them out in one of the following demo areas:
@Test drive area for Technology platform (table 3): showing NetWeaver Gateway and Duet Enterprise demo
@Hana test drive area – Analytics on HANA demo table
@Technology innovation area
Few more great sessions are planned for this Friday. Do not miss your last opportunity to learn and experience NetWeaver Gateway. The hands-on session CD160 is still superhot. We offered 2 sessions already this week with waiting list on both. Good luck to get in!
Hands on sessions:
|CD267 – Developing Applications with HTML5 Toolkit and SAP NetWeaver Gateway||Fri, Oct 19 @8am – 10am|
|CD160 – SAP NetWeaver Gateway Development for Beginners (2 hours)||Fri, Oct 19 @10:30am – 12:30pm|
|CD204 – SAP NetWeaver Gateway and OData in Detail (2hours)||Fri, Oct 19 @10:30am – 12:30pm|
What to know what happend on day 1 and day 2 at TechEd around Gateway? Here are the 2 links.
SAP NetWeaver Gateway Solution Management Team