Content update SAP’s Mobile Apps Partner Center
Over the last couple of weeks, some exciting new content has been added to SAP’s Mobile Apps Partner Center. If you are a mobile partner in the SAP’s Mobile App Partner Program, or thinking of joining that program, here a summary of the new content.
- More questions and answers were added to the FAQ (top right of each page)
- A new section was added on the top page, highlighting „what´s new“
- More references were added here (section: Get Started)
- The first version of the Mobile Apps Partner Directory is now live (section: Become a Partner / Find suitable development partners via the newly launched SAP Mobile Apps Provider Directory)
- You can now learn more about making your apps a market success with the SAP Promotional Kit (section: Publish & Sell / How to promote your SAP Store listing)
- The video about Idea Place is live: “Suggest Mobile Apps on SCN Idea Place” (Section Get Started / Idea place for mobile)
- The latest SAP mobile app roadmap is available for partners (S-users only) (Section Get Started / on the right)
More to come!
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.