If you missed the morning’s keynote with Vishal Sikka, member of the SAP Executive Board Technology & Innovation, here are some of the top highlights as they relate to developers:
- Free unlimited developer licenses for SAP NetWeaver Cloud: to get your license and start building your next cloud app right away, visit the SAP NetWeaver Cloud Developer Center.
- SAP HANA One on AWS: SAP HANA One is a single HANA instance hosted on AWS that can be provisioned instantly. Customers and partners can build or deploy on-demand applications on top of this SAP HANA database instance, and provide the resulting apps to end users for productive use. To learn more, click here.
- SAP HANA Academy: with over 125 how-to videos, this channel offers tutorials for beginners and experts to learn all about HANA. Watch.
- SAP Database & Technology Academy: offering 90+ how-to videos for developers to learn about SAP’s database and technology portfolio including SAP Sybase ASE, SAP Sybase IQ, SAP NetWeaver, SAP Enterprise Information Management, and more. Watch.
- To watch the full session as it was streamed live, click here.
In addition, SAP introduced SAP HANA Cloud, one of the industry’s first in-memory cloud platforms. Read the press release here.
When visiting the Exhibit Hall, start by visiting the Application Development on SAP HANA table (in the HANA area), meet Jordan Cao, SAP HANA developer expert and ask him anything related to HANA!
Go to the Mobile area and test drive some of the latest mobile apps.
Continue on to the Clubhouse, meet the team at the SAP Developer Center connections pod and attend the sessions at the Clubhouse Theater.
While you are at the Clubhouse, get a beverage at the Coffee Bar and spend some time at the Run Better Speedway.
Participate in the Expert Networking Lounge sessions and learn about all the programs, licenses, events, use cases, tools and resources available to developers to quickly get up to speed and start building enterprise apps.
Here is the Developer Survival Guide with all the highlights for Day 2. We hope to see you at the Developer Connection After-Party tomorrow (Wednesday) at 6 PM at the Clubhouse!