Second day of SAP TechEd Las Vegas is approaching and the SAP Runs SAP team is ready to perform several sessions, to welcome you at the booth and to share a lot of great stories.
The SAP Runs SAP demo booth is waiting for you. Meet SAP Executives Oliver Bussmann, Mike Golz and Martin Heisig. Speak to the SAP Global IT Architects and Experts for HANA, BYOD, Analytics, … and see in live demos how the SAP product portfolio is used to run SAP.
Next Mobile Sessions:
- MOB808 Best Practices to Enable Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in the Enterprise: Q&A Wed. 04:00 p.m. – 05:00 p.m.
- MOB108 SAP Runs SAP Mobile Platform Wed. 05:45 p.m. – 06:45 p.m.
- MOB108 SAP Runs SAP Mobile Platform Thu. 09:15 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
- MOB207 Best Practices to Enable Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in the Enterprise Thu. 05:45 p.m. – 06:45 p.m.
Onother highlight on day 1: SAP Co-CEO Bill Mc Dermott visits the SAP Runs SAP booth (left picture).
Is there some interesting content about SAP BusinessObjects at the SAP Runs SAP demo booth? Yes! It is a rumor that everybody at TechEd talks about ABAP and HANA only! David Poisson does share amazing stories about the SAP internal deployment of BI Mobile, BW powered by HANA, Visual Intelligence and our plans with SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio.
- AP807 SAP Visual Intelligence Wed. 03:00 p.m. – 04:00 p.m.
- AP161 Hands-On with SAP Visual Intelligence Thu. 08:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- AP804 Mobile Analytics with SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Thu. 05:00 p.m. – 06:00 p.m.
What else? Follow the #SAPrunsSAP tag or the list @sapit/sap-global-it on Twitter to get the latest SAP TechEd infos.
Matthias Wild – proud to be part of SAP Global IT where SAP runs SAP.