Resources for the Corporate Developer – The BlackBerry Development Guide
As more and more smartphones and tablets enter the enterprise, there is increasing desire to extend enterprise data beyond the desktop and into mobile. There are also more complexities when developing and deploying an app in an enterprise environment, such as data and device management; security; cross platform and cross device development; and connectivity for your application. With its core DNA rooted in the enterprise, BlackBerry addresses these issues with app development and deployment solutions – as a developer these can be leveraged to deliver a richer, and more secure application.
The guide posted below will help developers make the right development decisions, leveraging the right tools and resources. This can save valuable time and money, and ultimately build better applications. Key topics covered are:
• Overview of BlackBerry WebWorks
• Building HTML5 Applications with Native-Like Functionality
• Using Existing Web Development Frameworks
• WebWorks Resources
• Tools and Code to Help You Get Started Today
• Deploying and Managing Client Applications
• Securing Enterprise Content
Download the development guide HERE and share your thoughts and feedback in the comments below.