What is TPM?
A sale makes an agreement with a customer to offer a certain product during a certain period for a certain price and/or quantity.
1) Create a Marketing Plan in CRM
2) Planning layout will come directly to CRM through BI(BPS)
3) Create a Trade promotion in CRM with the following value
Planning Account/Hierarchy/Target group ID
Plan, Actual, buy period , pre dip & post dip
4) TPM Dates
5) Enter products; spend types/ category etc., which will generate the PR conditions
6) Once you save the status to Released CD conditions will get generated.
7) Promotion Execution:
PR & CD conditions will be generated based on the planning data
Validity date of PR and CD conditions is based on the Buy-in date
Generated CD & PR conditions will get replicated to R/3
8) Stock is reserved in APO and figures for demand planning are loaded from BI to APO
9) Entering a sales order takes promo conditions into account and uses ATP check.During order creation the promotional related SKU’s are automatically recognized based on the customer/SKU/buy period dimension. If promotional prices/discounts are agreed, it is visible in the conditions tab on R/3 sales order.
Promotion ID is visible in the profit segment of the order.
10) R/3 sales order, delivery and billing data flows into BI for reporting.