Onsite at the SAP Partner Summit Madrid, November 12, 2012, there are a lot of tracks to help partners get the most from their SAP relationship.
Today’s highlights include:
- The Run Better with SAP session, focused on co-marketing opportunities and partner-marketing tools to support your SAP practice.
- The Analytics Track, showing you the business opportunity for you with SAP’s portfolio.
- SAP user groups repeatedly remind SAP of its strengths – core business applications like Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain Management, and Human Capital Management. The Applications track will focus on the latest innovations you can bring to your customers.
- Go anywhere in the IT world these days and you’ll hear about the Cloud. The SAP Partner Summit does its part with a Cloud Track showing how you can market and sell your cloud applications via the SAP Store.
- The Database & Technology Track covers Big Data opportunities you can seize with SAP Sybase Adaptive Service Enterprise (ASE), SAP HANA, and more.
- Since you’ll likely be carrying more than one mobile device, the Mobile Track will be especially topical. Bring your questions and curiosity about your opportunity with SAP Mobile Apps Partner Program, and how you can gain advantages using SAP Store.
The event should be the perfect start of the week, and will hopefully whet your appetite for the SAPPHIRE NOW even which kicks off the next day.