I know that there are going to be a few BOBJ nerds attending SAP TechEd in just a few days. If can tear yourself away from a hands-on session or regular technical lecture- feel free to drop in and pull up a chair ‘at the table’ to talk about the SAP BusinessObjects products you’re working on.
First- Read Tammy Powlas’s blog listing ALL of the ASUG Influence sessions that are on the schedule. Remember- you do NOT need to be an ASUG member to attend these sessions, take in the content and give your feedback! BOBJ products being covered this year:
- AP114 ASUG Influence: SAP BusinessObjects BI Integration with SAP NetWeaver BW
- AP111 ASUG Influence: SAP Business Objects BI 4.0 Platform and Solutions
- AP151 ASUG Influence Council – Business Intelligence with SAP BusinessObjects Mobile
- AP250 ASUG Influence Council – SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
- AP150 ASUG Influence Council – SAP BusinessObjects Analysis Update
- AP210 ASUG Influence Council – Casual Users of SAP BusinessObjects Explorer (includes SAP’s Visual Intelligence)
Then, on Tuesday 10/16 at 10:15am (or whenever Vishal Sikka has finished his keynote!), head over to San Polo 3501B and hit the BI4 Platform and Solutions Influence Council session. SAP’s Christina Obry and I will be giving an update on what the Council is and SAP and it’s customers have been working on together to make the server platform a better place. As always, there will be an open Q&A where you can bring your comments on the platform and what features you’d like to see in future releases.
Finally- join me on Thursday, 10/18 at 1:30pm in Lounge 7, Hall C for EXP126: SAP BusinessObjects Product Influence. I’ll talk about ALL of the BOBJ Influence Councils that are in progress, as well as how to sign-up (if you’re an ASUG member) to a few that are accepting new members! Lecture will be at a minimum- come with an open mind on how YOU would like to have a say and make a difference!
Make sure to try and fit some of these sessions onto your TechEd agenda and see you in Las Vegas!!