How to find Relations between tables in SAP
To find the relation between Tables in SAP:
1. Go to Transaction SQVI , Enter the QuickView name and click on Create
2. You’ll get this screen. Here For Data source: Select ‘Table Join’ from drop down and Enter.
3. Click on ‘Insert table’ and enter the table name.
4. Repeat the Step 3 and Insert the tables.
5. It’ll display the relation like this:
Very good document it is.
Can you upload any document about tabstripts.
Please find the below link regarding to the tabstrip.
Please check the below info, it may help in your task:
1.Goto t-code SQVI.
2.Give a test QuickView name and create with data source 'Table join' in layout mode.
3.Goto Edit->insert table.Mention the table name and add the table.
SE11 via the graphic button (Ctrl+Shift+F11).
The other cumbersome version would be to find a Where Used List restricted to used in "Database Tables" but this will not give the relationships. You will have to figure out that piece manually looking at each table.