Close Encounters of the Mobile Kind at SAPPHIRENOW Madrid
In learning they say…To do is to Understand, so you have a great opportunity to check out the actual physical evidence of SAP Mobility at this years SAPPHIRENOW event in Madrid… In fact it is at your finger tips. We have two specific areas that you can get a Close Encounter of the Mobile kind… Demo Theaters & Demo Stations, but what is the difference between the two?
#1 A Demo Station is similar to a “Discussion Table” – basically a pod/area where you the attendees can come and talk to an expert. Each station is a counter with 2 devices mounted – so you can try apps there and talk to experts. A Discussion Table is a table where attendees come and talk to experts.
So my advice to you is to come along to the demo stations, where you can get close and physical with SAP Mobile Technology specifically the Mobile Apps. We have demo stations covering Mobile Apps for Industries, Mobile Apps for Lines of Business, Moile Apps for Field Service & Asset Management and Mobile Apps for Analytics. What you will understand…
- See how mobile apps help improve productivity, safety, and assets, and redefine customer and partner relationships.
- Empower your people to succeed in an always-connected business world. Support a wide range of mobile apps to boost efficiency and productivity and help them accomplish tasks with their mobile devices.
- Learn how mobile apps can help your employees perform tasks related to asset management, field service, inventory, and rounds. Talk with Syclo experts about their mobile solutions in the SAP portfolio
- Learn how all individuals from the shop floor to the corner office can keep their fingers on the pulse of their business and make informed and intelligent decisions in real time
#2 A Demo Theater is an area that has about 15-20 seats with scheduled 20-minute demos at set times during the day. We have many sessions that will be of interest for you. Here is just a selection, that immediately ‘caught my eye’ as a Mobile Evangelist…
- Discover the Mobile App you need on the SAP Store
- Maximize productivity with Mobile Solutions for Managers
- Connect and Engage Consumers with Mobile Commerce
- Experience Developer Innovation with Five Cool Mobile Apps
- Streamline Processes with Mobile Solutions for Employees
For both the demo areas there a lot to expolore so you can check out the whole sessions list, including the demo areas at http://spr.ly/6039Tfqc
Please follow me on Twitter @ithain