SAP Visual Enterprise Author – Quick Start Tutorial
This is a quickstart tutorial to learn the basics of using Visual Enterprise Author (VEA) to create rich 3d content.
This tutorial will take you through the following basics.
- Loading an .rh model from My 3D Models
- Navigating the scene in 3D space
- Controlling the visibility of objects in the scene
Loading an .rh file from “My 3D Models” tab
To load a file:
- Select the My 3D Models tab from tabs located toward the bottom of window.
- Select “Reallight Transmission.rh” from the list of models.
Select OK when the dialog box appears.
Viewport Mouse Controls
- Left Mouse Button click and drag to orbit about that point on the model.
Zooms the view in or out to achieve the desired scale.
- Use the arrow cursor to click and drag the view to the desired scale.
- Drag up to increase and down to decrease
Moves the view in the graphics window in any direction planar to the screen.
- On the Navigation bar, click Pan.
- Using the arrow cursor, drag the view in thegraphics window.
Comments are closed.