I’d like to highlight a great opportunity for our partner community: On November 26, we are hosting a 3-day testing event in WDF and we want to see you there.
This event is focused on our extensive SAP NetWeaver Portal portfolio: Mobile, Cloud, Social, On-Premise, Enterprise workspaces, and much more. This is a great opportunity for you – our valuable partners – who wish to grow or even start your portal business. During this event, you would have the chance to experience, hands-on, our vast portfolio of offerings and sharpen your skills.
We’ll include scenarios that would allow you to experience with:
– Mobilizing the portal
– Extend on-premise investments with SAP NetWeaver Cloud Portal or even create net new cloud opportunities
– Master the newest collaboration capabilities offered via enterprise workspaces
– and many more…
If you are an SAP partner, or know a partner that would like to take advantage of this unique opportunity, register here
Below you can read the official invitation in case you missed it
SAP NetWeaver Portal Partner Test
We are happy to invite you, as an SAP partner, to get your hands on our latest innovations across the SAP NetWeaver Portal portfolio of offerings: SAP NetWeaver Portal, Enterprise Workspaces and SAP NetWeaver Cloud Portal.
The SAP NetWeaver Portal gives employees a single, unified view of information that spans IT sources and organizational boundaries with enterprise portal software powered by SAP NetWeaver Portal. The result? Faster, more informed decision making and a greater return on your IT investment.
The enterprise workspaces add-on empowers enterprise end users to create and share structured and un-structured content in the SAP NetWeaver Portal by providing mobile first access across tablets and Smartphones, enhanced self-service provisioning of SAP business content and People Exploration experience.
The SAP NetWeaver Cloud portal is a cloud-based portal solution that enables easy site creation and consumption, while leveraging customer’s existing investment as well as SAP’s differentiating assets: in-memory computing and business applications.
To experience these offerings first hand, join the first SAP NetWeaver Portal portfolio partner test, from November 26 – 28, 2012 in Walldorf, Germany.
Why should you take part?
- Get familiar with the entire SAP Portal portfolio and experience the unique value it offers for both cloud and on-premise solutions
- Add an important differentiator for your customers who continue to struggle with growing needs and shrinking IT budgets and resources
- Scale up your organization and get up to speed. Test participants can share what they have learned so you have the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to be among the first to test-drive the entire portfolio
- The opportunity to witness for yourself fast creation of attractive, mobile-enabled, internal and external sites built with social capabilities, unstructured content and SAP applications
- The opportunity to meet with executives from the SAP Portal development team
What do you need to bring?
- Hands-on experience with Java development and SAP NetWeaver Portal
- Preferred: Experience with developing web applications (HTML, HTML5, JS,,), experience with customizing a portal framework page and portal admin experience
- Bring your own device: workshop attendees must bring their own laptop; in addition, attendees will also need to bring an iPad2 tablet to test a complete mobile scenario.
Be the first to try out the SAP NetWeaver Portal portfolio and be the number one partner of choice. Sign up at http://www.sappartneredge.com/BIT
for the First Partner Test from November 26 – 28, 2012 in Walldorf, Germany!