If you find it, you need to stop by. Hint: It’s in the Technology Showcase!
This is the first time a Virtualization Clinic will exist on the showroom floor at SAP TechEd for customers and attendees to be able to get direct advice from the experts. Maik Schmalstich is the Global Head for Virtualization and Cloud Management and he was willing to talk all about it (see below).
Thank you to the SAP TechEd Team for pioneering this interview method, I don’t know about Maik, but I had a lot of fun recording it. BTW, every day the clinic will have a different focus and while Maik reviews them in the video, I also outlined them below.
Also I’ll be reporting at the event on behalf of the V-Clinic as well as other Services topics at the event. See you soon!
- Private cloud vs. public cloud- what’s the difference?
- Why virtualize SAP?
- Common use cases for running SAP in a virtualized environment
Application Virtualization and LVM
- Gaining more flexibility in your SAP landscape
- How to create QA, Test, or Sandbox systems on the fly
- Automating your SAP Landscape management via LVM
Introduction to Cloud Architectures for SAP
- Fundamentals of IaaS and Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Running SAP in private vs. public cloud
Stay in the conversation by following SAP Services on SCN.
Find all blogs related to this topic here.