Microforums sound mighty small and insignificant, but in fact they can unearth a whole lot of information and be totally eye-opening. If you have not experienced a Microforum, they are a place where you can sit down with your peers and share your views, insights and best practices that have shaped your business, usually without a PowerPoint in sight!
You can check out the whole session list, including the Microforums at http://spr.ly/6039Tfqc but below I have listed 5 of the 45-minute Microforums, that immediately jumped out of the webpage at me. They are in no particular order, and are…
- Native vs Hybrid Web Cotainer/HMTL5
- Learn the Pros and Cons of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Think Beyond the App to Empower your Business with Mobile Solutions
- Learn Best Practices for Developing Innovative Mobile Apps
- Calculate the Return on Investment in Enterprise Mobility
I watched a microforum in action a few years ago and take it from me that they are a great way of networking and learning by shared experience. You never know, try one out and you may get hooked. Just goes to prove that good Mobile Advice can come in small packages, just like the devices themselves!
Please follow me on Twitter @ithain