Exciting news in the SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions world! SAP recently announced the availability of the HANA-enabled upgrade of the SAP New G/L Financial Planning rapid-deployment solution. This is SAP’s first rapid-deployment solution to support SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, powered by SAP HANA directly!
This rapid-deployment solution allows SAP customers to implement a robust financial planning solution in about 7 weeks. The solution includes:
- Best practice planning model based on SAP G/L
- Best practice data integration process to SAP G/L
- Best practice set of and high-value planning and analysis templates
- Option to use SAP HANA as the database
Originally launched in April 2012, this rapid-deployment solution helps SAP G/L customers leverage their investment in SAP G/L into SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), version for SAP NetWeaver. The October 1, 2012 upgrade release includes:
- Balance Sheet planning, in addition to Profit & Loss planning from the original release
- Updated formats and features in the planning and analysis templates
- The option to leverage SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver, powered by SAP HANA
The best news is that this solution is FREE content to customers that own SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), version for SAP NetWeaver. There are not many things in life that are free, but this rapid-deployment solution is offered to SAP BPC 10 NW customers free-of-charge.
Check out this quick overview video:
For more information, check out:
Ÿ Includes demos, summary materials, etc.
If you’d like to learn more, please contact Mark P Burke in SAP Labs.
Note: If you have an opportunity in the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver Public Sector space, please consider the SAP Public Sector Budgeting and Planning rapid-deployment, a very similar solution focused on SAP Public Sector content.
Follow SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions on Twitter: @SAPRDS