BACK, by Popular Demand – the Clubhouse!
Charge up. Rock out. Get your game on and strike a pose!
It’s all happening at the Clubhouse!
Take a break from your jam packed event schedule and join us for great conversations, the best coffee at the event, and a lot of fun while you recharge your devices and catch up with your fellow community members. The clubhouse is full of exciting activities and networking sessions, it’s a must visit at SAP TechEd 2012.
Located next to the Technology Showcase, the Clubhouse consists of 5 fun zones, coffee bar, recharging stations, and more, so you can leave your worries at the door and get in on the action. Here’s the play by play:
First stop -Plug your phone and iPad into our recharging stations to power up.
While you wait:
- Visit the Connection Area, a variety of SAP home bases to see what is new and exciting from Developers, Active Global Support, SAP Community Network and others.
- Hang out at the Playroom area where you can play nostalgic vintage board games or by let off some steam by competing head-to-head with your friends at the slot car track.
- Drop by the Sandbox area to share the latest code snippets and apps, or just hang out.
- Drop by the mini theatre to see who’s on stage. Try your luck in the “Who Wants to be an SCN Guru” game show or swing by the mentor panel to chat with Mark Finnern, Marilyn Pratt and Craig Cmehil.
- Get ready to strike a pose and build your brand with a new professional portrait for your social media headshot.
- Visit the fun photo booth where you and your friends can take some simply silly shots as keepsakes or to share on Facebook.
Be sure to swing by on Wednesday evening for a very special surprise event honoring developers. (Might even be some #evilplans in the works!) Just follow the beat of the drums.
Hope to see you there!
Be sure to check out Gail Moody-Byrd’s blog on TechEd to Go:
And maybe folks want to get a little screen time by submitting their '30 Seconds of Recognition' (AKA SCNotty) video?
There are already some stellar entries here: