Prerequisites for HWC (Hybrid Web Container) Application development
- Sybase Unwired Platform Server already installed
- Sybase Control Center installed in the same system
- IDE Called Sybase Unwired Platform Workspace installed in the client location
- JCO connectors and dll’s should be in right place. To learn more Click here
- ECC or CRM system should be already installed to work on sap backend. You can use other Databases as backend for sup.
- JDK 1.6 is required.
R n D on SUP Developement here.
In this blog post I will only be concentrating on the SAP Backend system.
- Creating new mbo
- Connecting to SAP server
- . Click next and search for the desired bapi “BAPI_Flight_GetList” in this case and select input output fields. Use LH as default flight type. We are trying to fetch values of type LH airline only.
- Click finish and now you can see the mobile bussiness object on your screen.If you want to see the preview on the mbo you can do it here by right clicking on the mbo and click preview. Now right click anywhere in the mbo screen and deploy the mbo application. Click Next.
- Connect to the sup server and click next, select your sap backend server if not registered, please do it with your sap account credentials.
- Successfully Deplyed the package.
- Now the next step is to develop a workflow application in mobile workflow form editor.
- Right click on the project and click new ->Mobile workflow form editor.
- Drag and drop the MBO on to the workflow editor and click on arrange all icon above.
- Now click on start and on screen design tab, select a menu item and drag it to the menu (blue screen) box.
- Label it as “GO” -> you need to create a online request as show in the image. Search for your mbo and add it in the Mobile Business Object field.
- Red circles are the changes need to be done in the properties tab of the workflow.
- Now go to Flow Design tab and click on arrange all icon.
- Right click any where on the workflow and click on generate workflow package.
- select a user to Assign workflow
- Click finish.
- Use scc to connect the mobile device or simulator to sup server.
- Open workflow app on the BB Simulator and goto settings tab and connect it with proper credentials.
- Check for the incoming workflow application and open your HWC application in the simulator and click on go button to check for the result (default input value in the screen shot is AZ).
Hope this is helpful.