The Q3 2012 update of the SAP Enterprise Support Academy just went live with a beta release! The SAP Enterprise Support Academy is SAP’s dedicated platform for simplified access to SAP Enterprise Support offerings. Within this update, the academy focuses on the development of customers’ experts by equipping them with engineering competence and high-quality content from SAP support experts.
The SAP Enterprise Support Academy now offers all SAP Enterprise Support customers a state-of-the-art learning environment that puts the learner at the center. A powerful, personalized learning portal provides meaningful and targeted content (instructor-led formats in migration during beta phase) based on individual needs and preferences at the point of demand, thus improving the productivity of knowledge workers.
- Comprehensive learning environment: Comprises the most important knowledge from SAP support experts presented in flexible formats to support different learning needs. Provides aggregated views on learning assets and predefined learning plans (per role).
- Individual learning plans: Allows users to identify suitable learning assets, to manage blended programs, and to acquire knowledge in a systematic, structured manner.
- Personalized learning experience: Offers personalized experience and convenient self-service functions to support “just-in-time” learning as opposed to “just-in-case”.
The SAP Enterprise Support Academy will maximize the customer’s ability to grow critical knowledge and skills and to adapt workforce capabilities to meet changing business requirements.
Many of these improvements were based on highly appreciated direct customer feedback. This helps the academy to continuously improve its services and to ensure that the customers are enabled to take full advantage of SAP Enterprise Support.
Looking for more information?
- Register for the live Meet the Expert sessions on October 11, 2012 (a recording will be made available in the Meet the Expert Replay Library).
- Check out the SAP Enterprise Support Academy Q3 2012 update slide deck and the SAP Enterprise Support Academy pages.
- Sign up for the subscription service to automatically receive news and information from the SAP Enterprise Support Academy.
- Read the SAP Insider article about the SAP Enterprise Support Academy.
Contact information: SAP_ES_Academy@SAP.com