Take 1x sunny day, mix in a good meadow, picnic and good friends. Shake it all up and drink slowly as you lie back and watch the clouds pass overhead. Bliss.
Same feeling but maybe at a slightly faster pace awaits you as a Cloud aficionado in Madrid when SAPPHIRE NOW rolls into town in November.
Regardless of which kind of Cloud floats your boat (or sets your sails), whether they are private, public, hybrid, small, large or smaller bits of large ones, I guarantee there will be Cloud Solution for you. (Or at the very least somebody who you can share your thoughts and visions around Cloud Computing with)
Over the next weeks we will be unveiling SAP’s plans for the Cloud Campus here in this blog. Ranging across topics, speakers, sessions and announcements, we will bring the latest news to you leveraging the various SAP Cloud Solutions Social Channels.
Engage with SAP Cloud Solutions & SuccessFactors on social channels:
- Facebook: Like, Comment, and Share:
- Twitter: Follow us on (use #sapcloud):
- YouTube: Watch Videos on :
- Blogs: Read, Comment, and Share your insight on the
- Cloud Blog: https://blogs.sap.com/cloud
- SCN: http://scn.sap.com/community/cloud
- SAP Innovation Blog: http://blogs.sap.com/innovation/cloud
- LinkedIn: Comment, Like, Start Discussions on:
- SAP Cloud Solutions: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=138840&trk=hb_side_g
- SlideShare: View presentations and videos on: http://www.slideshare.net/SAPcloud
“I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day”** …
with just enough Bright Clouds to REALLY make your day …