Implement Claims process matching the Organizational requirement. Employee whould apply for claim and the same would go for approver and validation for set of people. On approval the claim would be posted into an infotype for payroll processing.
Implementation of Claims/ Reimbursement process using Generic Framework provided by India Localization.
SAP India has developed a solution for reimbursement process which includes certain configuration for generic framework. Using this frame work it is possible to implement reimbursement for countries other than India. The application framework is such extesively thought of that even non reimbursement applications are possible to implement using this framework.
Above are set of tables which are involved in the configuration of the framework.
Generic Application Definition View – V_T77WWW_GADEF
1. This table contains entries which shouldn’t be touched. You can create new entry with a number for your application definition as shown below.
Ideally its better to create a solution type starting number 9XXXXXX. You can define the structure of this before starting the configuration.
Maintain generic application types – V_T77WWW_GATYP
1. You need to maintain the generic application type for the solution defined in view V_T77WWW_GADEF.
Maintain Generic Application Screen Rendering Fields – V_T77WWW_GATSR
1. Expense type as text and value can be defined in this table.
Maintain Attributes of Application Type – V_T77WWW_GACHR
1. This table would help you maintain the property of the expense type. Using configuration you can
- For each expense type decide if you want the employee to create/ edit or delete particular expense type.
- Mode of the payment can be configured per reimbursement type (monthly, weekly or on demand)
- Allow attachments, declaration and depedent data for each reimbursement type.
- Assign dependents if reimbursement type has business requirements of including depedents data from infotype 21.
- You can also configure how many requests can an employee apply for a particular type of reimbursement in a day/ month/ year.
Application iview Creation
There are primarily two sections of the application iview being used for the application.
Maintain Header Level Customizing Fields – V_T77WWW_GAHLC
The header level custom field inclusion has options of including fields as required. However it is important to understand the requirement of reimbursement process and understand view V_T77WWW_GASFC
Maintain Generic Application Screen Rendering Fields – V_T77WWW_GASFC
This framework contains around 60 fields by default provided with the standard delivered framework.
This view would contain the definition of all screens being defined as shown below.
Using configuration you can select which field would be editable/ read only.
If there is a need to add few fields which are not part of the standard configuration then you can utilize view V_T77WWW_GAHLC
In above screen there is option to add fields like amount, date and other fields.
There are set of function modules which needs to be copied.
These functions can be copied from standard which are used by the application.
You need to create an iview with following parameters for creation request and approval.
Workflow – WS18900023
This frame work utilizes workflow template WS18900023. The approvers can be in groups and are defined in table views
Define privilege group – V_T77WWW_CLPRVLG
Define Mail configuration – V_T77WWW_CLCNFML
You can configure email notification for each applications state.
The Text document id can carry various parameters defined and respective parameters can be configured in the feature.
Feature 40ACS carries various values that can be pushed into email. You can also choose to send the comments and copy the email to either participants.
Important note: If you are using the webdynpro framework for abap or java for other countries then INDIA then please make sure to copy the STATUS table values from Solution Type GA.