How much time do you spend daily using your smartphone or tablet? Does your employer allow or even promote networking on social media platforms?
As technology changes our daily life, and along with it entire industries and business models, new opportunities for competitive advantages open up for the companies which decide to act now. Therefore, this 5th edition of BTA’s “360° – the Business Transformation Journal“ features the topic “Digital Enterprise Transformation”.
Access the brand new issue 5 (also for iPad)!
Some further highlights:
- To become a Digital Enterprise should be the IT strategy of the next generation. But how can a Digital Enterprise be defined and what are the capabilities needed for the respective transformation?
- The Near Field Communication technology will revolutionize payment transactions and may enhance customer centricity in the retail industry.
- Have you ever wondered if there could be a win-win situation combining environmental protection and profitability? The Blue Economy concept provides some food for thought and inspiring examples.
- What is Enterprise Architecture Management all about? And how does it resemble and differ from Business Transformation Management? Learn from a methodical article written by experts.
- How to appeal to highly involved customers in a saturated insurance market? The case study of the largest German insurance company Allianz SE gives insights.
- Read the ten lessons learned shared by a multi-divisional company which recently started the journey towards building up transformational capabilities.
- Have you heard of Tomas Sedlacek’s bestseller “Economics of Good and Evil”? Read the book review and / or meet Dr. Sedlacek in person at our upcoming “Business Transformation Summit (October 11-12 in Budapest; registration closes on 21 September 2012).
- Last but not least, learn about BTA’s new hubs, partners and the upcoming training possibilities.
Enjoy reading our new BTA journal!
Your Business Transformation Academy – Team