Analytics At SAPPHIRENOW Madrid
My name is Timo Elliott, and I am a Technology Evangelist for SAP, focused on Analytics. I’ll be attending SAPPHIRENOW Madrid as the “social media ambassador” for the Analytics Campus. Here’s a quick introduction to what I’ll be covering at the show:
If you’re interested in analytics, and you haven’t already registered for SAPPHIRENOW Madrid, now is the time to do so! To give you a flavor of what this year’s Analytics campus will be like, here’s a quick look at last year’s show:
There have been massive changes to analytics technology over the last year, and we will of course be covering the latest and greatest additions to SAP’s analytics solutions, including:
- SAP Enterprise Performance OnDemand
- SAP BusinessObjects Mobile Business Intelligence
- Data discovery with SAP Visual Intelligence
- Native HTML5 dashboards with SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards and SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
- Applied Analytics for lines of business and industry
- Predictive Analytics with SAP Predictive Analysis
- … and much, much more
But of course, it’s not about the technology — it’s about using analytics to make a difference in your organization. We’ll have lots of examples of how real-life organizations have been using the new capabilities to transform the way they do business. The conference agenda also includes lots of opportunities to meet and mingle with people that share your analytic interests.
I’m passionate about analytics, so if you see me at the show, and you have any analytics questions, don’t hesitate to stop me and tell me what’s on your mind.
I look forward to seeing you there!