It has always been a quest for every developer to know what the entire developer community thinks. And surveys are the way to find the answer. I have created a survey with the questions that usually many developers have and with simple multi-choice answers so that its easy to take up the survey.
It has seven questions.
1. Technologies or Languages you have worked?
2. Work Experience?
3. Which platform you work in?
4. When you learn new technologies, where do you learn from?
5. Where do you update developer news from?
6. Do you blog developer articles?
7. Are you satisfied with the technology you work in?
It hope it will bring out some good results.