How do you handle your time-sensitive requests while being on-the-go? Do you need real-time updates on your material costs?
Mobile App Mondays this week showcases 4 apps designed to handle your compliance, budget, and expensing needs. Check out these apps below!
From Finance side it is interesting to know, how much are the values in stock by material number. The application shows the quantities and values on stock by company code and not by plant. The application re-presents the transaction MC.9 in SAP. Read more and download it.
- Quick information about binded capital in stock per company code
- Quick information about quantities in stock per company code
With the SAP RealSpend mobile app for iPad, you can get real-time budget and expense information anywhere and anytime. This app connects to the SAP ERP application and allows enterprise department managers to extract and analyze spending data and manage expense issues right from their iPad. See more and download it. Read more and download it.
- Get real-time budget and spend information anywhere, any time with an app that’s powerful and simple to use
- Analyze and benchmark detailed spending data by department, project or expense type over any time period
- Receive alerts to identify spending issues and communicate quickly with team members to resolve them
With the SAP Sanctioned Party List mobile app for iPhone, compliance managers can manage high-priority, time-sensitive compliance issues anywhere and anytime. This app connects to the SAP Global Trade Services application and allows compliance managers to access compliance exception details and prevent adverse business impacts right from their iPhone. Read more and download it.
- Provides review and resolution of business partners blocked from use due to one or more “hits” following sanctioned-party list screening
- Identifies and enables resolution of business documents blocked from further processing because they include one or more blocked business partners
- Delivers ad-hoc sanctioned-party list screening capabilities of names and addresses, extending the use of screening capabilities to non-traditional users, including account executives, receptionists and security personnel
With the SAP Payment Approvals mobile app for iPhone, you can ensure the liquidity of your company by approving payments anywhere and anytime. The app accesses SAP ERP and allows cash managers and financial executives to display payment batches and check, approve, or reject them within the legal framework and company policies directly from their iPhone. Read more and download it.
- Display in detail all recently processed payment batches and those waiting for approval
- Check, approve or reject payment batches
- Display a list of previous and alternative approvers, including a contact method
- Reject payments with an explanation of the reasons