The SAP-MICROSOFT Unite Partner Connection program is built on the three-way collaboration of SAP, Microsoft and our joint service partners. With the dedicated resources, creativity and development of innovative solutions by our partners, the technologies of Microsoft and SAP reach their optimal potential for improving efficiencies, increasing ROI on technology investments and enhancing customers’ technical capabilities to enable them to meet the challenges of the ever-changing business climate.
Amazing solutions have been developed to answer our customers’ toughest challenges and demands and we want to recognize the best solutions that have been built on Microsoft and SAP technologies over the past year. The top three finalists for the SAPPHIRE NOW Madrid Partner Innovation Award will be highlighted by Microsoft and SAP at SAPPHIRE NOW in Madrid in November 2012!
All of Our Partners Are Invited to Submit Solutions
Microsoft and SAP appreciate that partners who are not members of the SAP-MICROSOFT Unite Partner Connection program are developing great solutions too! With this in mind, this competition is open to all of our partners creating solutions leveraging both SAP and Microsoft technologies.
At this site, you will find the complete list of requirements and the criteria by which all solutions will be judged. Partners are encouraged to submit multiple solutions for consideration.
One solution will be awarded the SAPPHIRE NOW Madrid Partner Innovation Award at SAPPHIRE NOW in Madrid, Spain, (Nov 13-16, 2012). As part of this recognition, the winning partner will:
- Present the solution to the attendees during an award ceremony on the Microsoft booth at SAPPHIRE NOW Madrid
- See their solution featured at the Microsoft booth at SAPPHIRE NOW Madrid
- Receive invitations to participate in regional and online activities with Microsoft and SAP field teams
- …and much more!
- Download and complete the solution brief and the solution template under this site:
- Optional – provide video link or file showcasing your solution. Finalists will be required to submit a video file.
- Optional – secure customer reference for the submitted solution
- Submit via email the completed solution brief and solution template to Unite Program Office