The Future of Enterprise Mobility: Best-of-Breed SAP Mobile Apps Webinar with SAP, Psion and Capgemini
Join us on Thursday October 4th at 11:00 am EDT for a live web event, The Future of Enterprise Mobility: Best-of-Breed SAP Mobile Apps, the third installment in the Psion and SAP Leadership Series of events.
At this exciting Web event SAP, along with its partners Capgemini and Psion, will provide greater insight into the best practices of leading organizations in mobilizing their enterprise workforces, and how these practices can be put into action within your operation.
During this call attendees will:
- Learn the key drivers for the enterprise mobility market and how SAP’s offerings can accelerate the deployment of new field service and mobile asset management solutions with the recent acquisition of Syclo.
- Identify key investment trends around mobile applications and devices, and investigate the criteria and frameworks used by best-in-class organizations to select the right mobile tools.
- Explore the latest platform- and software-as-a-service strategies that reduce complexity, increase flexibility, and accelerate ROI.
- Discover the returns in profit, productivity, and customer satisfaction seen from best-of-breed mobile solutions.
- Featured Speakers:
Mike Wills – VP North America for Psion
- Fernando Alvarez – Sr. VP Global Mobile Service Management for Capgemini
- Josh Hurst– Mobility Solutions Principal for SAP