My PowerBuilder Help Favorites
Okay, so I have some usability issues with the ‘Help’ application in PB version 12.5 but that’s another story.
My current favorites are:
- Building a window
- Calling functions and events in an object’s ancestor
- Datatypes for external function arguments
- DataWindow Object Properties
- defining display formats
- Evaluating DataWindow expressions in the Describe function
- MouseMove (flags and mousemove)
- painter views
- PowerBuilder runtime files
- Scrolling in windows and user objects
- Treeview getitem
Which ones do you find helpful to keep at your fingertips?