Hi Guys ,
I faced some problems while debugging using Weinre , here are my some learning documented.
Goto to the directory->C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_17\bin weinre.jar file is under this folder
You should get following screen :
Goto different machine , either test on safari or chrome, safari is preferred,please put the ip of machine where weinre is installed:
Goto custom.js , and add following code,be sure that parenthesis are closed properly for every function in custom.js or you will see the error customBeforeworkflow load is not defined:
Deploy the project and generate it .
For BB you have to put code file under the path->C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry JDE 5.0.0\simulator
For Iphone you need to get the folder Workflow :
- 1. On your Mac, connect to the Microsoft Windows machine where Sybase Unwired Platform is installed:
- a. In the Apple menu, click Go > Connect to Server.
- b. Enter the name or IP address of the machine.
For example, smb://<machine DNS name or smb://IP Address.
- 2. Copy the MobileWorkflow<version>.tar.gz archive from <UnwiredPlatform_InstallDir>\UnwiredPlatform\ClientAPI\Workflow\ios\to a location on your Mac.
In the archive file name, <version> is the current Unwired Platform version number. For example, MobileWorkflow-2.1.0.tar.gz.
- 3. Unpack MobileWorkflow<version>.tar.gz.
The extraction creates a Workflow directory.
- 4. In the Workflow directory, double-click WorkFlow.xcodeproj to open it in the XCode IDE.
- 5. If necessary, select Project > Edit Active Target > ProjectName > General to add the following frameworks from the SDK to the project:
- In XCode, select Build > Build to build the project.
Log on to Sybase Control Center using URL:https://ip:8283username:supAdminpassword:s3pAdminGoto:Click on Register:Give the same setting on the Device.The device will be shown online:Now you can do the testing..Check the prerequisites:Platforms not supported
- iOS 3.1.3 or earlier
- webOS 1.45 or earlier
Libraries not supported
- versions of Prototype.js before version 1.7 are not supported, as they do not support the JSON.stringify() API correctly. You will get an alert() in the web page you are debugging if you attempt to debug it with weinre and you are using an unsupported version of Prototype.js.
Platforms supported – debug clientThe browser where the debugger user interface runs.
- weinre Mac application – Mac OS X 10.6 64-bit
- Google Chrome 8.x
- Apple Safari 5.x
Platforms supported – debug target The browser with the page you are debugging.
- Android 2.2 Browser application
- Android 2.2 w/PhoneGap 0.9.2
- iOS 4.2.x Mobile Safari application
- BlackBerry v6.x simulator
- webOS 2.x (unspecified version)
You have to goto:
First DeployeeOur project
First link for debug test.
After connection we will show device online and we can debug.
The highlighted url will be in debbuging mode.