JDBC Receiver scenarios best practices – Multi Mapping design-Part3
Using this design we can perform multiple data base operations on data base using one interface, like inserting data in to multiple tables.
Refer below blog to know more about multi mapping without BPM concept.
· Easy to develop and dependency on data base team always minimal.
· We can perform multiple data base operations on different data bases/same data base using one interface.
· This design is idle for sending data to multiple different systems and data base system using one interface.
· Multiple messages IDs will get generate depending on number of receivers and number of tables.
· Multiple data types/message types/service interfaces required to perform multiple data base operations.
· PI use multiple process calls to process message to multiple receives.
· Processing high messages not recommended with this design.