Achieve real real-time business processes – What does this really mean?
Now a days all you hear is real real-time. In-memory computing. Crunching big data in minutes or seconds. Maybe you stop for a moment to read something on the subject. This blog perhaps? What does this mean for your business? What’s the impact? The net? How is this even possible?
I am the first person to admit I’m not technical, but the technical folks found a way to explain this so that someone like me can actually understand and take away meaning – the business benefits. I’ll also confess that I’m a marketer and my job is take the technical stuff and make it understandable. Not an easy task, but here it goes:
There are three common in-memory usage scenarios. You’re with me so far?
- Optimizing reporting for your business
- Accelerating business processes
- Solving the “unsolvable” business problem
How does in-memory make it happen? It’s all about speed:
- Crunch more data volume yielding real-time reports with lots of detail
- Accelerate or extend SAP Business Suite functionality WITHOUT disrupting your current business
- Create apps to address unique business processes
See how this works for yourself – check out this whiteboard video. Get more insight on how in-memory can help you achieve real real-time business processes.