Read all about the latest SAP Mentors Quarterly here
The SAP Mentors Quarterly is a community-lead publication with SAP Mentors Otto Gold leading the layout, publication and other SAP Mentors contributing articles. In this edition:
- Raquel Cunha talks about her Design Thinking journey
- Ivan Femia reviews what happened at the SAP Milan Forum 2012 and talks about the PowerPoint-Free zone at the upcoming 9/22 SAP Inside Track Milan
- Tom Cenens talks about what matters most in the Community – can you guess what it is?
- Otto Gold writes about the popular Blog It Forward chain, started by xMoshe Naveh (Old Acct)
- Matthias Steiner writes a very moving article on what it takes to be a Mentor
So pick up your FREE edition today! Not to be missed. We welcome your feedback as well.